Working inside offices has given way to working inside apps. Join us as we build a team focused on our solution that is transforming the future of work. Pendo's Digital Adoption solutions help businesses ensure that built and bought employee facing software deliver the intended productivity and performance gains.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will play a key role in supporting the continued growth of our Digital Adoption Solutions. The ideal candidate will bring a strong mix of business and technical skill to understand our market, craft compelling messaging, marketing content, and ensure that sales teams are fully equipped to win.
- Create and maintain product and solutions positioning and messaging.
- Determine product launch motions and coordinate go-to-market strategy across departments.
- Maintain regular communications with product, sales, and customer success teams to ensure cross-functional alignment around new product initiatives and releases.
- Develop value-oriented content for use across marketing, sales, customer success, and product channels.
- Research market opportunities and create targeted messaging and content aligned with priority target personas and industry verticals.
- Work with customers to better understand their needs and experiences as well as to communicate Pendo’s capabilities.
- Develop and deliver content for webinars, events, and speaking opportunities.
- Contribute to competitive intelligence programs and sales enablement efforts.
- Work with partners to discover and define joint value propositions, use cases, and co-marketing campaigns.
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS Product Marketing experience.
- Data-informed, creative thinker with an affinity for a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience in managing projects that have short deadlines, cross-functional. dependencies, and competing priorities.
- Great writer and thinker; exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.