Pendo is looking for a dynamic Sales Operations Manager to join our London office supporting EMEA and international growth.
The Sales Operations Manager in London sits on the Core Sales Operations team and will partner with EMEA senior Sales Leadership to guide and execute on operational initiatives to drive overall productivity and performance. Responsibilities will include workflow optimisation, deal execution and Deal Desk support sales process, ROE, reporting, data insights and salesforce.com support.
The ideal candidate will have multiple years of Sales Operations experience in a rapidly growing and fast paced SaaS organisation who is entrepreneurial minded, a problem solver, a self-starter and enthusiastic about the opportunity to partner with sales leadership to build programs that support a high growth company.
- As a member of the Core Sales Operations team, partners with EMEA Sales Leadership to develop thoughtful and innovative strategies to improve internal stakeholder experience and optimise performance.
- Develop and support the right sales motions, processes and workflows for the region to drive productivity and attainment of goals
- Support EMEA Deal Desk workflow
- Manage territories, QBRs, account reviews, pipeline and other elements related to the success of the region
- Recommend and lead global, regional and segment level Sales Operations projects to improve performance and productivity
- Deliver data insights, reports and dashboards critical to understanding performance and to drive operational efficiency
- Work with cross-functional partners to improve handoffs, align on policy and requirements and drive joint projects
- Support day to day “maintain the business items” for the region, including salesforce.com case management, ROE clarification, ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- 3+ years experience or more in an operations role supporting SaaS B2B sales team in a complex sales environment
- Experience working on the full lifecycle of Sales, from top of funnel partnership with Marketing through deal execution (Deal Desk) into pipeline management and territory analysis.
- Experience in order management or Deal Desk process
- Technical proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Ability to take and massage data in Gsheets or MS Excel using pivot tables or formulas to manipulate data
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with the capability to appropriately define issues, questions, and data
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, open office, dynamic environment with the ability to meet multiple deadlines. Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Customer Service driven mindset who works productively with a wide range of people and personalities and has an aptitude for effective cross-functional collaboration
- Possibility of some travel
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pension Scheme
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.