Pendo's Digital Adoption solutions help businesses ensure employee facing software delivers the intended productivity and performance gains. Pendo’s Digital Adoption solutions make it easy to automate the delivery of engaging, effective software training for employees, when and where they need it. The Adopt UI team is part of a New Products initiative operating as a startup within Pendo. It is an exciting opportunity to help build the engaging employee experiences that define this product.
- Manage a team of 5-10 software and quality engineers building out the UI for our Digital Adoption Product
- Partner with other Digital Adoption leaders to coordinate upcoming beta and GA releases
- Support the team’s technical lead in driving the delivery of product features using an Agile framework
- Foster career development of your team and successfully onboard new team members
- Balance competing product priorities to influence the team’s roadmap
- 3+ years of managing a team of 5+ engineers
- Fundamental knowledge of writing code and/or designing complex systems
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and enable a technical team to deliver high quality software
- Experience driving change and influencing technical decisions
- Working knowledge of cloud application development
- Past experience in a fast-paced startup or small company
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams of key stakeholders
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.