Pendo is growing rapidly and we’re seeking a Technical Sourcer to help us find and attract top talent for our EMA Team.
As a Technical Sourcer at Pendo, you’ll play a critical role in building strong and diverse pipelines to fuel best-in-class hiring amongst our Engineering and Product Departments. Sourcing is foundational to the success of our recruiting organization - you’ll develop and execute sourcing strategies, build partnerships with the business, keep up to date on market trends, and ensure data integrity across candidate pipelines. A true champion for candidate experience, you’ll ensure a standard of excellence from the very first contact.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Build relationships with recruiting partners and the EPD (Engineering, Product and Design) Organization
- Build and implement targeted sourcing strategies to generate robust and diverse pipelines
- Maintain and nurture a pipeline of leads for present and future opportunities
- Build and implement pipeline updates for the business regarding interview activity, challenges, and market trends to help drive sourcing strategies and enable faster, smarter hiring decisions
- Ensure a first-class candidate experience, helping them land the right role at Pendo
Qualifications (what you have):
- 2+ years of in-house technical sourcing experience (including but not limited to: Back End Engineers, Front End Engineers, Full Stack, Mobile, DevOps Engineers, Quality Engineers and Security Engineers)
- Experience screening resumes to match qualifications
- Experience crafting engaging outreach messages to attract passive talent utilizing our story, leadership and product to do so
- Experience developing and executing candidate generation and research techniques
- Able to work out of an office located in: Sheffield OR London
Who we are:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
(The below links only work if you access this job from our careers.pendo.io website, but they are worth the effort)
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.