Our team in Sheffield is focused on Pendo Feedback and Roadmap as well as Feedback-to-Pendo Core product initiatives. The Feedback team is actively working on building and enhancing software to provide product demand intelligence that allows customers to prioritise which features to build next. Along with Feedback, Roadmap provides teams with product planning capabilities to set, track, and communicate roadmap priorities.
Come strengthen the chemistry of our team and help us empower software companies to provide powerful self-serve analytics & in-app comms tools to their PMs, Design Managers, and other product roles. We're seeking a Senior Product Designer who is passionate about user interface design and cares deeply about creating delightful experiences for our customers.
As a Senior Product Designer you'll be involved in all aspects of the design process: engaging with customers and users, concepting early-stage ideas, envisioning aspirational "north star" design directives, prototyping high-res workflows, collaborating closely with product, engineering, and leadership peers, and more.
What will you do:
- Apply professional design experience to Pendo-specific design excellence
- Drive strong product outcomes, especially innovative ones, in close partnership with PM/Eng leaders
- Align product team tightly with executive leadership
- Collaborate & communicate effectively (cross-functional, cross-org)
- Be seen as a leader by our design team and/or product peer
- The ability to create design solutions (wireframes, concepts, and high fidelity prototypes using Figma) based on user research and business objectives
- Previous Experience using design tools (Figma, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Previous experience working with executive leadership.
- Experience creating design systems and UI components for software using Figma, CSS, and Storybook or other component library management tools.
- Portfolio of existing work providing case studies and design approach
- Data visualization interest and/or experience
- Front-end knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS) is helpful, but not required, for some prototyping and testing
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Working in an Agile environment
Our mission is to improve society's experience with software. Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers—a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You'll gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Private Medical and Dental Benefits
- Generous Pension plan
- Bonus scheme
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
- Best private cloud companies to work for, we're #1
- What makes Pendo culture special
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse and inclusive teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.