Responsibilities (what you'll do:):
The Machine Learning group at Pendo is a newly formed group, aimed towards adding ML capabilities into Pendo’s products. As we currently construct the group you will take an active part in building the foundations of the group, and have a huge impact on the type of projects and the design of the infrastructure.
As the Product Manager of the ML Group, you will:
- Define the ML Group’s Product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Work closely with the ML group members to define the ML projects with focus on deliverables, measurements and business value
- Manage the ML projects end-to-end on a daily basis: from initial ideation up to launch, integration with other teams, and impact measurements
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization and identify opportunities to improve and impact the business by ML
- Understand our customers and spot opportunities to enhance their product experience through ML
Qualifications (what you have):
- B.Sc. degree in a scientific or a quantitative field
- 2+ years as a Data PM
- Understanding of ML algorithms and production flows
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Great presentation skills, experienced in presenting to the management team
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to work with global teams, including travel and evening calls when required
- SQL and data mining knowledge - an advantage
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Open vacation policy
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
- We are located in Herzliya, 350 meters near the train station
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.