Pendo is preparing for explosive company growth and scaling internationally! We are looking for an HRIS Manager reporting to the Head of People Operations and Total Rewards. This person will be responsible for leading the Systems Team within HR Operations, and such projects as HRIS system administration, including business process configuration, report development, security configuration, and extensive testing of data conversion, reports, integrations, and system functionality. This position will work closely with HR Business Partners, HR Operations, payroll and IT to implement different modules in the new HRIS platform.
We are super excited for the positive impact this role will create on the growth of the overall business and development of Pendo employees.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Manage HR technology implementation through all life cycles stages
- Day to day leadership of the System team, ensuring business priorities and SLA’s are being met to support the Workday application
- Develop and implement the support and change management procedures for new HR technology, and other applications migrated into the Enterprise group
- Support all global efforts to standardize or restructure Workday data to support key HR initiatives, and be a champion of HR data quality and employee data protection
- Understand and advise clients on implications for systems utilizing employee and organization data
- Develop and maintain a strategic support plan for all integrations in and out of theHRIS platform
- Evaluate the periodic Workday releases for changes in functionality, develop regression test plans and tools, and manage the testing required for each release
- Maintain the overall release plan and release coordination across Workday Solution and associated applications
- Support business process administrators in special project/annual activities (i.e., Annual Merit Planning, Annual Benefits Enrollment process etc)
- Provide support to reporting needs for Workday, and create custom reports when required
- Develop HRIS Team members and accomplish project goals through coaching, reviewing and delegating project tasks to build their knowledge levels in HRIS platform
- Responsible for HR data management and predictive analytics, including delivery of data driven solutions to support business decisions.
Qualifications (what you have):
- 5+ years of relevant HRIS experience, including preferably Workday.
- 2 years of Team Management Experience
- Proficient in Workday Report Writer, Calculated Fields and Dashboards
- Broad experience with HR technologies, systems, and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to plan, meet deadlines, and manage competing priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Detailed orientated, focused on data accuracy and system integrity
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.