Senior Designer (Brand)
Come strengthen the chemistry of our team and help us empower software companies to provide powerful self-serve analytics & in-app comms tools to their PMs, Design Managers, and other product roles. We're seeking a Senior Designer who is passionate about developing thoughtful, creative work that delivers on company goals and elevates our brand.
As a brand designer you’ll be responsible for conceptualizing and producing assets and experiences that strengthen the Pendo brand. The ideal candidate will be both creative and disciplined, with interest in thinking outside of the box, creating and maintaining consistent brand style using our evolving design system, and advocating for brand throughout the organization. You’ll collaborate closely with design peers, leadership, marketing counterparts, and more.
Key criteria for this role
- Self-starter who makes effective design decisions without direction
- Collaborate & communicate effectively with design peers and across the organization
- Ability to manage a complex workload and prioritize in accordance with business needs
- Strong time management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to take feedback, iterate quickly and produce deliverables consistently
- Motivated by working in a fast-pace, rapidly growing organization
- Strong advocate for brand who is seen as a leader by design and marketing teams
- Ability self-manage and multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under tight deadlines
- Conceptualize and execute designs for a variety of marketing materials – including websites, campaign promotions, event signage, infographics, video and social media
- Desire to mentor and coach more junior teammates
- Experience communicating and collaborating with stakeholders to create compelling designs
- Experience with website design, interactive design, and motion graphics
- High competency in Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch (Figma experience is a plus)
- Desire to strengthen the chemistry, diversity, and inclusiveness of our team
Eastern time zone a plus. Company headquarters are in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.