Pendo is looking for a data-driven, collaborative, and experienced Digital Marketer who is looking to make an impact at one of the fastest growing businesses in software.
As part of the Performance Marketing team, this role will support Pendo’s global digital advertising efforts across paid search and display channels to exceed growth and efficiency targets. A key member of the Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Manager owns the creation, optimization, execution, and reporting of Pendo’s advertising campaigns. This role requires the ability to manage competing priorities and initiatives in a timely manner. A keen eye for data trends and a desire to keep up with industry and regional best practices is necessary.
- Work with the Performance Marketing team to develop and implement digital campaigns to achieve efficient pipeline creation
- Own the day to day management, optimization, and strategy of Pendo’s global paid search and display efforts
- Coordinate execution of campaigns with agency partners and international internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal design, social, content, brand, and growth teams to create and test ads, landing pages, and strategy
- Support the data analysis and reporting needs of the paid media team, including the use of internal reporting & BI tools, Google Analytics, and ad server reporting to show full-funnel impact of paid media programs
- Influence the digital marketing strategy and marketing pipeline goals for a global demand generation function across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC
- Advise on shifts in program audiences, keyword mix, channels, tactics, and media partners based on performance
- Contribute to SEO strategy using paid performance insights
- Identify and utilize customer and intent data from various owned and 3rd party sources to inform targeting and make recommendations on optimizations
- Participate in presentations to support the business value generated by paid media programs and deliver data-driven insights to stakeholders
- 6+ years experience in paid search and programmatic display advertising. B2B SaaS or agency experience preferred
- International experience (EMEA and APAC) required
- Expert in core paid search platforms - you have an opinion on campaign structure, bid strategies and matchtypes - and you’re always willing to test them
- Experience with global campaign setup, execution, tracking, and analysis using a variety of external and internal reporting tools, including management of country and region-specific strategies
- A love of testing new tactics and trying new paths to scale and optimize our channels
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines
- A proactive self-starter with an eye for details
- Experience with ABM is a plus
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Looker, Google Analytics, and 6Sense is a plus
- Google Ads certifications are a plus
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.