Pendo is looking for a Product Marketing Manager that will play a key role in supporting Pendo’s continued growth. The ideal candidate will bring a strong mix of business and technical skill to understand our market, craft compelling messaging, marketing content, and ensure that sales teams are fully equipped to win.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Create and maintain product and solutions messaging.
- Support product launch motions and contribute to go-to-market strategy across departments to drive adoption of key capabilities.
- Maintain regular communications with product, sales, and customer success teams to ensure cross-functional alignment around new product initiatives and releases.
- Translate technical products into customer-facing narratives and collateral with a focus on value, differentiation and use cases.
- Develop and deliver content for webinars, events, and speaking opportunities.
- Partner with Enablement team to create outstanding enablement materials and training for the extended revenue team - including sales, customer success and sales engineering
- Work with partners to discover and define joint value propositions, use cases, and co-marketing campaigns.
Qualifications (what you have):
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS Product Marketing experience.
- Data-informed, creative thinker with an affinity for a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience in managing projects that have short deadlines, cross-functional. dependencies, and competing priorities.
- Great writer and thinker; exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience collaborating with partners on joint go-to-market efforts.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.