Our fast growing sales team is looking for some extra Pendo Love! Our new Sales Ops Manager will be primarily responsible for managing operations across the sales team, working closely with sales, marketing, customer success, professional services, finance, and executive management. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial minded and enthusiastic about the opportunity to build programs that will support a high growth company.
This position is an integral part of the group responsible for overseeing all operational aspects of the department, including sales systems/tools, supporting sales management and responding to ad hoc requests.
Key Responsibilities may include the following:
- Develop thoughtful and innovative strategies to improve internal stakeholder experience, increase revenue generation and reduce operational costs
- Help define and implement best operational practices/processes to increase operational oversight, accurately track the pipeline and project future revenue potential
- Maintain regular check ins with assigned sales teams to support regional sales management to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving
- Support the development of order forms and statements of work by the sales team
- Develop reports and dashboards to streamline team efficiencies
- Provide guidance for long term design, development and implementation of sales tools and systems to support business objectives
- Champion data integrity in our Salesforce CRM to include monitoring, reviewing, and validating various data sources used by the sales organization to ensure data accuracy and consistency
- Provide team training and adoption of sales tool/system best practices which may include Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Docusign, Drift, Clari and others
- Assist in creation and maintenance of documentation and training materials
- Involved in planning and execution of quarterly and annual sales meetings as well as the weekly update
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization
- Work with the Commission Analyst to provide assistance with sales incentive compensation administration, as-needed
- Ad hoc project management for new initiatives
Qualifications (what you have):
- 3 years experience or more supporting Enterprise and Strategic B2B sales team in a complex sales environment
- Customer Service driven mindset who works productively with a wide range of people and personalities and has an aptitude for effective cross-functional collaboration
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, open office, dynamic environment with the ability to meet multiple deadlines. Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with the capability to appropriately define issues, questions, and data
- Experience with Salesforce a must; experience with Marketo, Outreach and other tools a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Possibility of some travel
- A high level of energy, a good sense of humor
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.