Pendo is preparing for explosive company growth and international scale! We are currently looking to add a HR Generalist to our team, focused on the employee experience & building our people practices. Reporting to the Sr. Director People Operations and partnering closest with our recruiting and People Partner team, this will be a key member of the team focused on developing and facilitating a fantastic end-to-end employee experience for Pendozers.
The perfect fit is someone who likes to wear many hats, execute swiftly, and embrace change. We are excited for the positive impact this role will have on the growth of the Pendo business and engagement of our team members.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Manage and facilitate Pendo’s end-to-end on boarding program for all global new hires.
- Partner with the recruiting & HR teams on efficient and clear handoffs, new hire processes & developing a great first new hire experience.
- Design and manage Pendo’s new hire Mentor & Buddy Program.
- Own all off boarding processes & exit interview feedback, communicating feedback themes with People Partners while maintaining confidentiality.
- Participate in developing Pendo’s employee policies & guidelines as we scale.
- Support the process of opening new Pendo international locations and the employees in those locations.
- Own and manage Pendo’s internal employee self-service sites via the Confluence platform.
- Manage Pendo’s cultural presence on social media partnering with Marketing
Qualifications (what you have):
- At least 3 years of HR experience in fast growing organizations.
- Experience with supporting and communicating with new employees, ideally leading global orientation & onboarding programs.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Strong communicator with demonstrated experience influencing and collaborating cross-functionally.
- Strong attention to detail and follow up.
- Experience with being the face of HR, representing policies and practices to managers and employees across the organization.
- Exhibit extraordinary discretion, confidentiality, flexibility, integrity and willingness to work closely with our team.
- Proficient with Google Suite, Zoom and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of HR federal & state laws and regulations.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.