Are you looking to build your marketing skills at a hyper-growth, global unicorn SaaS business? We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our EMEA marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. In this varied role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing campaigns across a range of marketing channels, with plenty of hands-on support, active mentoring and collaboration with teams across the world.
As a marketing intern, you will partner closely with members of the EMEA and global marketing team at all stages of campaign planning and execution, and work hand-in-hand with the EMEA sales teams to ensure our funnel and pipeline goals are met. You’ll get involved in customer acquisition and expansion programs, as well as brand building initiatives.
This internship will help you acquire a broad set of marketing skills and provide you with exposure to a variety of strategies and channels including advertising, digital marketing, events, content production, and more. You’ll get to equally input your ideas into the creative planning process and ‘roll your sleeves up’ to execute campaigns with excellence. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in a fun, dynamic, multi-cultural team, which will prepare you for any future fast paced work environment.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Execute lead generation and pipeline optimisation activities working closely with the digital marketing and marketing operations teams in the US
- Partner with the customer success team to deliver customer advocacy initiatives
- Work closely with external agencies to support campaign execution
- Monitor ongoing advertising effectiveness and work with the team to identify and implement optimisation strategies
- Coordinate paid and organic social media activity in partnership with the brand team
- Supporting the EMEA marketing team with development of new campaign strategies
- Managing internal communications to share marketing updates with the wider business
- Setting up new virtual events and overseeing delivery including managing the invitation process, speaker briefing and post-event communications
- Creating messaging for a range of marketing content
- Proof-reading new global content to ensure relevance for the region
- Conduct desk research as required to build local market knowledge
- Support the wider campaign motion by gathering target account profiles and contact data
Monitoring & reporting
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign effectiveness in relation to goals
- Maintaining the EMEA marketing data dashboards in partnership with the data science team
Qualifications (what you have):
- Current enrollment in a business or marketing BA degree program (required)
- Strong desire to learn, along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques and channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Open, curious and creative mindset
- Problem solving / can-do mentality
- Detail and results-driven
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office or Google Apps
- Familiarity with marketing software and applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
Benefits:Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.