Pendo is looking for that special individual who eats, sleeps, and breathes modern product management and has a deep desire to bring better products and digital experiences into the world. On a daily basis, you'll spend your time working alongside our customers and internal teams to formulate and test hypotheses that result in better products and experiences for our clients. This role strikes a measured balance between inspiration and execution.
The ideal candidate has a deep desire to build great products and to help other companies and individuals do the same. Not only are you consumed by deconstructing great products, but you’re also passionate about collecting patterns, stories, learnings, and best practices to form the foundation for modern organizations.
This is a client-facing consulting role with travel of up to 80%. The Strategic Product Advisor will be expected to make a significant client impact and best-practices and experience in a variety of business scenarios.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Build, collect, and distill effective patterns of product strategies and implementation.
- Guide our clients on their journeys to bring better products into the world.
- Translate best practices to recipes for use in Pendo.
- Speak at conferences, user groups, and events related to product and design.
- Contribute to trade journals, blogs, and similar on product and related topics.
Qualifications (what you have):
- 6+ years in product management
- 2+ years in consulting or related field
- An intense love for creating world-class products and experiences.
- An understanding of SaaS business models and strong business acumen.
- Strong storytelling ability. Conceptual, narrative, and visual.
- Journey-mapping or service design experience.
- Ability to work alongside diverse and cross-functional teams in a variety of verticals.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.