Pendo is looking for a Financial Analyst who be an integral contributor to the Financial Planning & Analysis team, with responsibilities including budgeting, forecasting, internal/external financial reporting, sales compensation planning and execution, and providing ad hoc analysis to organizational leadership.
The Financial Analyst reports directly to the FP&A Manager and will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, and General Operations. S/He will play a pivotal role in shaping the company’s financial strategy.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts
- Monitor key performance indicators, highlight trends, and analyze causes of variance
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Support Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Support Senior Management Team and Departments leaders with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Senior Management Team
- Development financial models to support strategic initiatives
- Support the execution of the sales incentive compensation plans
Qualifications (what you have):
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- 3+ years of experience in a financial role (preferably in a SaaS organization)
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated
- Strong time management skills with ability to prioritize tasks
- Required software knowledge: Advanced Excel
- Preferred software knowledge: Google Sheets, Google Slides, Planful (formerly Host Analytics), Xactly Incent, Sage Intacct
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.