Pendo is seeking a Sr. Accounting Manager to join our growing Finance Team in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will work closely with the Director of Finance and other members of the Finance Team in all aspects of finance and accounting functions to support the rapidly-expanding operations of a high-growth SaaS company. The Accounting Manager will assume the management of an existing team of accountants.
- Play an active role in the multi entity, global financial close process and preparation of month-end journal entries, reconciliations, and financial statement reporting and analysis.
- Assist with Intacct ERP system enhancements and implementations of new financial software that integrate into ERP
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures and controls that drive IPO readiness
- Coordinate internally and externally with auditors on the preparation of regulatory filings and taxes
- Research technical accounting issues (ie lease accounting, equity, intercompany, etc) and own proper implementation of new standards in accordance with GAAP
- Manage the accounting team, related processes, and reconciliation of related accounts
- Bachelors degree
- 6+ years of accounting experience both in private and public companies
- Current CPA license
- Public accounting experience
- Working knowledge of ASC842 Lease Accounting
Bonus if you have:
- At least 2-3 years of private experience in a SaaS company
- Management experience
- Experience administering Intacct, Floqast, ADP preferred
- Experience with Google Suite
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.