Pendo is looking for a data-driven, collaborative, and experienced Digital Marketer who is looking to make an impact at one of the fastest growing businesses in the country.
The Digital Marketing Associate will support Pendo’s global digital advertising efforts across paid search, paid social, and display channels to meet and exceed growth targets. A key member of the Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Associate efficiently manages the building, monitoring, optimizing, and reporting of Pendo’s advertising campaigns. This role requires the ability to manage competing priorities and initiatives in a timely manner. A keen eye for data trends and a desire to keep up with industry best practices is necessary.
- Work with the Digital Demand Manager to develop and implement performance marketing campaigns to achieve business objectives
- Manage and optimize all aspects of paid digital campaigns, including creative builds, bid/budget management, and reporting on key KPIs
- Coordinate execution of campaigns with platform and agency partners
- Collaborate with internal design, social, content, and translation teams to create and test ads, landing pages, and strategy
- Support the data analysis and reporting needs of the paid media team, including the use of internal reporting & BI tools, Google Analytics, and agency & ad server reporting to show full-funnel impact of paid media programs
- Support the digital marketing strategy and marketing pipeline goals for a global demand generation function across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC
- Advise on shifts in program audiences, channels, tactics, and media partners based on performance data
- Identify and utilize customer and intent data from various owned and 3rd party sources to inform targeting and make recommendations on optimizations
- Participate in presentations to support the business value generated by paid media programs and deliver data-driven insights to stakeholders
- 5+ years experience in paid search, paid social, and display advertising. B2B SaaS or agency experience preferred
- International experience (EMEA and APAC) highly desirable
- Proficient in core advertising networks (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing
- Experience with global digital marketing campaign setup, execution, tracking, and analysis using a variety of external and internal reporting tools, including management of country and region-specific strategies
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines - strong project management skills are a must!
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Looker, and Google Analytics is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot tagging issues - you do not need to be a developer, but some experience debugging pixels is preferred
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.