Pendo is seeking a Value Consultant to help drive our Customer Value initiatives. The Customer Value team is responsible for supporting our revenue teams in the motion to acquire, retain, and grow our customer base. You will help craft our business value proposition and deliver business case justification and presentation materials which include collaboration with sales/sales engineering on net new strategic deals as well as customer success working on expansion opportunities of strategic accounts. The Customer Value team is focused on not only helping our customers/prospects identify, define, and quantify value in implementing Pendo’s solutions, but also aligning the value to the overall goals of the customer organization. This teammate will be responsible for executing on program goals and being an integral part of our organization’s trajectory and success.
- Proactively seek out live sales opportunities to initiate and/or support the business value process, including supporting the team in value discovery, building value assessments, and performing value focused workshops.
- Partner with account teams to conduct value assessments with prospects for new deals and current customers for renewal, upsell, and/or expansion opportunities.
- Deliver executive level business case presentations to various CxOs.
- Articulate the business value proposition and/or value realized in a concise, focused narrative using language each internal and external stakeholder understands.
- Perform third party research as it relates to the growing digital adoption platform (DAP) market
- Craft reusable/self-service value assets that can benefit our Corporate and Commercial segments
- Conduct virtual and/or in-person trainings on business value upon request from revenue teams
- Partner with Sales Enablement to educate the revenue organization on business value best practices and trends
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc
- Minimum of two years of experience in a value/strategy consulting role within the technology sector
- Experience building and delivering executive level presentations and return on investment/business case assets
- Experience in enterprise sales and operations is a plus.
- Experience in participating and executing cross-functional projects
- Executive level gravitas
- Strong quantitative analysis/modeling skills
- Background of designing and delivering executive level presentations to CxOs in a concise manner
- Previous work experience partnering with Product, Sales and Sales Engineering teams
- You love working in a dynamic environment and with a global team
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!