Pendo is seeking a Product Marketer specializing in Pricing and Packaging Strategy. In this role, you will drive Pricing and Packaging strategy for all Pendo products. We are looking for someone who can balance a variety of opinions, be customer-focused, and will have the ability to work independently. In this role, you will need to be comfortable working cross-functionally with a variety of teams and have a passion for data analysis, financial modeling, and commercial strategy. Strong candidates will have a proven track record in delivering successful Pricing and Packaging strategies for enterprise software products and have delivered these strategies in a fast-paced business environment.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Drive Pricing and Packaging strategy for all Pendo products that is aligned with customer value and optimizes for future growth
- Work with Product Management to understand product roadmap and feature functionality to develop pricing and packaging recommendations
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success to provide strategic and analytical support on negotiations
- Get executive buy-in and alignment around new Pricing and Packaging strategies
- Keep an eye on the market and competition to keep us a step ahead and understand which product levers we’re in the best position to monetize
- Develop Pricing and Packaging collateral and tools in the form of presentations, FAQs, etc. to enable the Sales and Customer Success teams
Qualifications (what you have):
- 5+ years of Pricing, Product Marketing, Consulting and/or Corporate Strategy experience focused on enterprise software products
- Able to analyze data and distill into actionable insights for senior leadership
- High level of attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate and communicate across Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Operations, and Finance
- Able to identify and develop solutions to complex problems from a strategic and operational perspective
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ a plus
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.