Pendo is looking for a Technical Account Manager.
Pendo is looking for a motivated individual that has a passion for technology and enjoys working closely with customers to achieve their goals. Your background may include writing a little code, you’ve been the go-to person to solve the impossible, and you don’t shy away from demonstrating your product knowledge and proactively helping your colleagues succeed. As a Technical Account Manager, you will play a crucial role by providing proactive strategic and technical guidance to ensure our customers are able to realize the full value Pendo can provide their organization. We are a team of individuals that are passionate about helping customers connect their goals and challenges with solutions in our platform. Our goal is to make every one of our customers a lifelong partner.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Collaborate with enterprise, strategic, and at-risk customers as a strategic and technical expert in leveraging Pendo to accomplish their business objectives
- Provide technical direction on all aspects of Pendo’s products to our customers
- Train customers on increasing product engagement using Pendo
- Communicate with every level from Engineers to CEOs
- Partner with Customer Success Managers on in all aspects of the customer lifecycle, including onboarding, business reviews, onsites, success plans, and renewals
- Become an expert on Pendo and quickly learn to demo and articulate the value of the solution
- Display customer empathy and earn trust by demonstrating business and technical acumen
- Demonstrate advanced Pendo features and troubleshoot delicate issues
- Partner with Technical Success to ensure account issues/cases are resolved in a timely manner, utilizing resources from across Product, Sales, Engineering, & Finance
- Manage productized integrations with other systems such as Salesforce
- Provide technical best practices with how to effectively manage the Pendo platform
- Assist with writing Knowledge Base articles and documenting customer solutions for repeatability
- Willingness to work cross-functionally and participate in company wide initiatives beyond your day-to-day responsibilities
- Identify Services upsell opportunities and engage the Services team to establish objectives and manage delivery schedule
- Leverage your learnings and innovations working with customers to lead team projects which improve the experience for all customers
Qualifications (what you have):
- 2+ years of technology implementation, technical consulting or dedicated technical support
- 4+ years in a customer-facing technical role, preferably with a SaaS B2B company
- Enterprise or Strategic account management experience
- Experience managing customer relationships independently and building strategies to make customers successful with new technologies
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works well with minimal guidance
- Outstanding verbal and written presentation skills
- Strong ability to learn technical concepts and translate that to business solutions
- Sales Engineering experience a plus
- Technical writing experience a plus
- 4 year college degree preferred
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.