The Director of Engineering Manager will lead, manage, and inspire 3 scrum teams of highly skilled engineers.
We are looking for a technical manager who can help us manage and provide technical mentorship to a team of engineers who are excited and passionate about projects like the ones described above. We are passionate about rapid development, continuous testing, and constant improvement as a product and as a team.
Responsibilities (what you'll do:):
- Direct and manage engineering teams in an agile environment
- Develop and mentor upcoming technical leaders and key engineers
- Assess project requirements, resources, milestones and specific deliverables
- Oversee daily activities of team and provide direction and guidance as needed
- Work closely with Product Management to ensure alignment and on time delivery
- Assess, minimize and mitigate potential risks
- Collaborate on key architectural decisions and design considerations to ensure high quality, scalability and resiliency
- Champion and drive our software development lifecycle.
- Support the development of high-quality code that complies with design specifications and meets development and support requirements.
- Actively partner with the recruiting team on candidate pipelines, interviewing, hiring.
Qualifications (what you have):
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience with progressively increasing responsibilities
- Experience with managing managers.
- Software development background
- Bsc in computer science or equivalent
- Proven experience in a fast paced, high volume product development environment
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and innovate, excellent team building and leadership skills
- Demonstrated capability in working with cross-functional teams and promote a collaborative, results-focused environment with immediate team members and internal partners.
- Passion for managing people and being responsible for the hiring of new developers and pro-actively leading their career development.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Open vacation policy
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
- We are located in Hertzeliya, near the train station.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.