Responsibilities (what you'll do:):
* Design, develop and maintain Pendo’s end-to-end test automation infrastructure
* Create automated test cases for newly developed features
* Run test suites, diagnose issues and report bugs
* Explore and assimilate new test technologies
Qualifications (what you have):
* A computer science degree or equivalent
* At least 2 years experience of developing automation systems for web & mobile applications.
* Hands on experience with a testing framework (Selenium/TestNG/JUnit).
* Working knowledge of Behavior Driven Development of automation testing (such as Cucumber).
* Working knowledge of API testing.
* Experience working in an Agile process.
* Strong background in quality assurance.
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong ability to work as a part of a team.
* OOP and design patterns.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Open vacation policy
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
- We are located in Herzliya, near the train station
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.