We are looking for an individual who can lead our QA team and work with our engineering product team to make sure everything we build is both testable and tested.You’ll be involved from the early stages of new feature development to help us architect solutions which are built for testability from the ground up.By being involved from the beginning you’ll be able to ensure that the new features we ship have strong test coverage and that will continue to function reliably as the product continues to evolve.You will be coordinating between our team in Israel and the rest of the Company abroad.
Responsibilities (what you'll do:):
- Perform manual end-to-end testing on new features.
- Perform manual regression tests on some areas of the product.
- Participate in engineering and product planning to make sure new code is written with testing in mind.
- Author functional test cases for product enhancements and modifications (test scenarios, conditions and data) and assist with maintaining and improving existing test cases.
- Work closely with product, ux, and engineering teams to ensure newly delivered features meet customer needs and are consistent across the product.
- Become a subject matter expert that bridges the gaps between development, product, UX, and support.
- Manage deployments and SDK releases.
Qualifications (what you have):
- Experience with testing web and mobile applications (iOS & Android).
- Experience working in an Agile process.
- Release management experience.
- Working knowledge of API testing.
- Testing complex systems.
- Good English
- Processes Oriented
- Experience with cloud offerings
- Testing Mobile SDKs
- Working experience in an enterprise company
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Open vacation policy
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
- We are located in Hertzeliya, .
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.