We are looking for a go to market recruiter who is passionate about growth and passionate about people. We believe that great talent is the essence of a great company, and that every step in the candidate experience matters. As part of our go to market recruiting team, you'll work collaboratively with hiring managers and the extended team to understand job requirements and help partner with them to find the best candidates and future Pendozers. You'll own outreach including advertisements, job boards, events, and proactive recruiting. We value ingenuity and recognize that often the best candidates aren't actively looking.
Most importantly in this role, you'll be the first person potential new hires engage with at Pendo. So we are looking for someone to really dig in, understand our product, culture, and people so that we can present the company in the best possible way to every potential new team member.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Own full-cycle recruiting efforts by sourcing active and passive candidates, screening candidate resumes, conducting phone screens, and closing candidates
- Proactively identify, recruit, and hire talent across for a variety of roles for our Go To Market teams, including Sales, Customer Success and Marketing
- Track recruiting metrics to measure success, improve efficiencies and help inform decisions
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Foster a positive candidate experience from start to finish
- Act as an advisor and trusted resource to hiring managers and interview teams.
Qualifications (what you have):
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, including high-volume recruiting for a variety of roles in a SaaS or similar high-tech/start-up environment
- Proven success recruiting for go to market teams
- Ability to build strong relationships, manage expectations, and execution for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Familiarity with relevant sourcing techniques (especially with LinkedIn Recruiter and Boolean search strings) and ability to remain current with strategic sourcing techniques and skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Confidence to provide consultative advice to talent leaders and hiring managers
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Experience with an ATS, Greenhouse a plus
- Passion for finding the right person -- not just filling a role
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo, is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.