Paysend is a FinTech company on a mission to change the way that people manage their money on a global scale.
Our growth has been fast and exciting. We’ve welcomed over 3 million customers and counting in the space of a few years, and we’ve more than doubled in size since March 2020.
Paysend’s success is built on supreme technology, friendly customer service and, of course, the very best talent in the FinTech industry. We’re looking for the future gamechangers of FinTech to join the team and to make a difference in the lives of millions around the world.
Every day is a new challenge at Paysend, and we approach each project with ambition, innovation and creativity.
A bit about The Role
What will you be doing in the role?
- Write a lot of code;
- Code review;
- Do not be afraid of difficulties;
- Don't be afraid to voice your suggestions for product improvement.
What you’ll need experience in and what we’ll be looking for:
- Understanding the .NET device. The main programming language is C#;
- Knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures;
- Knowledge and practical use of basic design patterns;
- Knowledge and practical use of asynchronous and parallel programming;
- Understanding the principles of building systems based on microservice architecture;
- Ability to work with relational data;
- Understanding the importance of TDD and the ability to work in accordance with it.
Ideally You'll Also Have
- Knowledge and practical use of queues (RabbitMQ, MSMQ, etc.);
- Basic knowledge in the field of cryptography (symmetric and asymmetric encryption, cryptographic signatures);
- Docker / Kubernetes;
Paysend was born in April 2017 with the vision of creating money for the future. We were the first FinTech company to introduce global card-to-card transfers, connecting 12 billion cards issued by the international payment systems Mastercard, Visa, China Union Pay and local cards schemes, and we have strategic partnerships with many of the world’s top payment companies. We help users send money to over 100 countries and have a 4.8/5 Trustpilot score. Paysend is one of the most popular and trusted digital money services in the world.
We’re looking for people who share our passion for innovation, buy into the Paysend ethos and add value to our team. When you join Paysend, you’ll have the chance to grow and develop as the business does.
We believe in empowering people to be successful in their jobs, and we pay them fairly for their expertise. We give everyone the context and tools to operate as business owners and encourage our people to contribute with their hearts, minds and creativity.
In the fast-paced FinTech industry the Paysend journey may not always be easy, but we succeed by working together to create solutions that break the status quo. We employ the right people to help us steer the business towards success and global influence.
If Paysend sounds like the perfect company for you, we’d love to hear from you!