Outset is a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to reduce the cost and complexity of dialysis. The Tablo Hemodialysis System, FDA cleared for use from the hospital to the home, represents a significant technological advancement that transforms the dialysis experience for patients and operationally simplifies it for providers. Tablo serves as a single enterprise solution that can be utilized across the continuum of care, allowing dialysis to be delivered anytime, anywhere and by anyone. The integration of water purification and on-demand dialysate production enables Tablo to serve as a dialysis clinic on wheels, with 2-way wireless data transmission and a proprietary data analytics platform powering a new holistic approach to dialysis care.
Outset is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst to support its supply chain digitalization initiative. As a Business Analyst you will be part of our Information Technology team responsible for scoping, designing, delivering and supporting technology solutions that enable our Supply Chain and Manufacturing teams. You will partner directly with key stakeholders to understand business goals and optimize business processes through the successful delivery of technology solutions on Outset’s ERP platforms and related systems.
The ideal candidate is a results-oriented IT professional capable of delivering significant technology initiatives and outstanding IT support in a rapid growth environment. We are looking for an individual that is passionate about leading complex projects and initiatives geared towards enabling the optimization of our end-to-end supply chain. Largely, this position requires a combination of business acumen, technical knowledge and relationship building skills to scope, design and deliver integrated solutions with a rapid time-to-value.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate discussions and collaborate with business stakeholders to understand business processes and elicit, define, and analyze business requirements; create and maintain thorough, up-to-date, functional, and technical systems documentation
- Develop and maintain project plans, manage risks and issues, and provide regular project status updates
- Lead the delivery of business process improvements and system enhancements by implementing configuration changes in Advanced Planning, Supply Chain Control Tower, and related systems
- Support and enhance data integration of supply chain platforms with ERP and related systems
- Create test cases to cover business processes and system functions; execute tests; analyze and resolve defects
- Collaborate with business partners on deployment including training, change management, and communications
- Assist in development of custom queries, reports and dashboards for business users
- Support production systems including analyzing and resolving production problems and end user service requests.
- Identify opportunities to leverage key platforms to improve business processes and support supply chain optimization efforts
- BS or MS in Information Systems and 5+ years’ experience as a business systems analysis
- Demonstrated experience leading or supporting successful implementation of Supply Chain systems and analytics; B2B e-commerce experience is a plus
- Strong technical abilities within application design, configuration, implementation, and support, of ERP systems
- Deep working knowledge of Supply Chain and Manufacturing processes (i.e. Product Life Cycle, Sales and Operations Planning, Master Scheduling, Sourcing & Procurement, Production Planning and Execution, Inventory Management, Quality Management and Control, etc.), and integration to financial processes (Cost Accounting, Accounts Payable/Receivable)
- Experience implementing Supply Chain and Manufacturing Best Business Practices
- Knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle process (SDLC); and Waterfall or Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills and the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to clearly communicate across all levels of the organization and effectively influence within a dynamic matrix environment.
- Creative, flexible, and collaborative in approach to technical problem solving.
- Experience managing systems and data in compliance with regulatory requirements, (e.g. FDA, SOX, HIPAA).