Outset is a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to reduce the cost and complexity of dialysis. The Tablo Hemodialysis System, FDA cleared for use from the hospital to the home, represents a significant technological advancement that transforms the dialysis experience for patients and operationally simplifies it for providers. Tablo serves as a single enterprise solution that can be utilized across the continuum of care, allowing dialysis to be delivered anytime, anywhere and by anyone. The integration of water purification and on-demand dialysate production enables Tablo to serve as a dialysis clinic on wheels, with 2-way wireless data transmission and a proprietary data analytics platform powering a new holistic approach to dialysis care.
The Sr. Program Manager will utilize a wide variety of technical experience, medical device capital equipment experience, and Program Management expertise to work with cross functional project teams that are focused on the delivery of a next generation software dialysis system, digital health products and associated accessory products. The Program Manager develops, defines and executes project plans, schedules, budgets and deliverables and identifies needed resources for projects and programs. Major duties will include leading key projects including but not limited to building the project plan, assessing project resourcing and budgeting and providing regular communication/updates regarding the status of the project(s).
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops, monitors, and controls project/program schedules, scope and budget/resources.
- Manages project associated risks including prioritization, escalation and resolution of the identified risks.
- Establishes strong, cross-functional and cross-business relationships that encourage horizontal thinking and collaboration.
- Being an effective facilitator, leader and coach.
- Develops and provide project updates as required.
- B.S. Degree- preferable in Software Engineering, Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 8-10 years of Program Management experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Medical Device Design Control and Manufacturing regulations
- Proven track record of taking multiple products from concept to market with demonstrated success
- Excellent communication and organization skills required
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication including the presentation of complex programs to various customer and stakeholder groups at all levels.
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to engage, motivate, and drive teams representing multiple viewpoints to achieve business objectives.
- Strong change management skill; ability to formulate change management strategies and lead others to rapidly adapt to changing conditions or unexpected obstacles.
- Ability to respectfully represent a strong position without damaging long-term relationships.
- Ability to make timely decisions in the absence of complete information and under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Ability to look ahead and anticipate future opportunities and challenges.
- Proven ability to influence across multiple business functions and organization levels.
- Ability to balance complex priorities and competing stakeholder needs with composure.
- Strong customer focus and commercial intuition.
- MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required.
- Ability to quickly understand and navigate the organizational structure.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification required or agreed plan to achieve PMP certification.
- Basic understanding of statistical methods.
- Experience with Agile or similar document control system.