For more than a decade, One Earth Future (OEF) has worked to solve complex problems at the root of armed conflict. Through its unique culture of iterative learning and improvement, OEF designs, tests, and partners to scale programs that help communities see problems in new ways and solve them collectively. With its headquarters in Colorado and offices around the world, OEF operates as a portfolio of peacebuilding programs, each with its own director, strategy, and budget. What holds them together is a common purpose: to provide an impartial platform for diverse stakeholders to form adaptive problem-solving networks for peace. At the foundation level, OEF provides the financial, strategic, and operational support needed to iteratively develop solutions to complex problems that could not have been designed in advance.
OEF is looking for an HR professional with a passion for talent acquisition. The successful candidate will work alongside and under the general supervision of the HR Generalist and will be primarily responsible for recruiting and talent acquisition for a dynamic and growing international non-profit organization. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to: full cycle recruiting and hiring both domestically and internationally, new hire orientation and onboarding, employee policy and procedures, and legal compliance.
Full time, Exempt, Salaried
The hiring range for this position is $60,000 - $70,000 annually.
This position is benefits eligible. Offered benefits include Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, and a 401k.
This position is located at the OEF central office in Broomfield, CO and may have the option for some remote work.
- Full cycle recruiting, including development of recruiting plans, developing job descriptions in partnership with managers, sourcing candidates through various and creative means, posting jobs, phone and in-person interviews, thorough reference and background checks;
- Implement, organize and develop Human Resources and Recruiting goals, objectives and systems;
- Manage online applicant/candidate tracking process;
- Assist with the work visa process for new hires and management of renewal of work visa for current employees;
- Administer new hire orientation and onboarding process;
- Assist in the administration of benefits including annual open enrollment process and new hire enrollment for health, 401k, and supplemental insurance for new and current employees;
- Assist in the development and administration of human resources policies and procedures for all company employees;
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs to ensure consistent application;
- Assist in handling employee relations matters with employees and managers;
- Assist with administering employee termination process and exit interviews;
- Assist in administering the annual employee survey, performance reviews and employee feedback, in a confidential and appropriate manner;
- Maintain and administer legal compliance and reporting as required.
- 1-3 recruiting experience, ideally in an environment that includes international development, government contracting, or academia;
- BS/BA, preferably in Human Resources, Organizational Development; or a closely related field;
- Superb oral and written communication skills in English;
- Experience using social media and other various recruitment tools;
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a customer service mindset: this should be evident in written and spoken communication;
- Proficient computer skills, specifically with MS Office and G Suite;
- Excellent problem solving ability and creative skills to adapt to a changing, growing environment;
- Flexible and service-minded mentality to work with a diversity of people and cultures;
- Possess sound judgment along with a high level of integrity, confidentiality and dependability;
- Takes initiative and is able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent time management skills, goal-oriented, and eager to grow our organization;
- Ability to travel occasionally;
- Able to sit at a computer for extended periods of time, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis, and lift and move up to 25 lbs regularly.
- Flexible, dynamic personality. Competent and experienced, but one who doesn’t take themselves too seriously. An engaging, welcoming personality is a must!
- Spanish, German, or Somali fluency;
- Paycom HRIS experience;
- International recruiting experience;
- PHR or SPHR certification;
- Greenhouse ATS experience.
At One Earth Future (OEF), we celebrate difference and welcome its benefits. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.