NOCD is the #1 telehealth provider for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). OCD is one of the most severe, prevalent, and misunderstood mental health conditions. NOCD creates access to online therapy for people with OCD through our telehealth platform. In the NOCD app, members can quickly access and schedule live, face-to-face video therapy sessions with our national network of licensed therapists that specialize in Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy (ERP) - considered the "gold standard" in OCD treatment.
At NOCD, we help people reclaim their lives with clinically proven OCD treatment, by removing barriers to OCD care, and reducing the stigma associated with OCD. We’re changing the world and need other like-minded individuals to accelerate and expand our efforts.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a highly analytical and mission-driven Sr. Lead Data Analyst to join the Analytics team at NOCD. Our team aids decision-making by providing the right data to stakeholders and using it to identify solutions. We are a highly collaborative team working with leaders across the company, so the Sr. Lead Data Analyst should expect to gain experience and exposure with all teams at NOCD. This includes providing advanced analytical support to Finance, Network Operations, Clinical, and Member Services. This role will take the lead in managing and enhancing the clinical measurement platform. The platform captures the clinical progress of all members, quantifying the reduction of symptoms, improvements in quality of life, and measuring the efficiency of our clinical protocol. This role will also support clinical research, clinical publication, and the development of predictive analytics that improve care delivery and member adherence to the clinical protocol.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and maintain analytic models and reporting structures that are used to evaluate and improve clinical healthcare outcomes and operational efficiency
- Serve as a data/analytics mentor to internal business departments to increase the analytics acumen of the organization
- Meet with NOCD’s health plan partners to share the clinical outcomes and utilization data
- Work on big pillar strategy and planning projects, including goal setting and tracking, process optimization, and data analytics reporting
- Uncover areas within the business to drive process improvements that enhance growth and provide clarity toward execution
- 4 - 8 years of experience in consulting, business operations, or product operations in tech, healthcare, or high-growth startups
- Strong data modeling skills with experience implementing enhancements in a data warehouse
- 3+ years experience in Healthcare (with providers, health plans, or as a vendor)
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, computer science, information management, public health, statistics, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent data and analytical skills (fluent in SQL and Excel/Google Sheets)
- Exceptional data presentation skills (ability to develop presentation and present)
- Strong cross-functional project management skills (experience working with finance and software teams preferred)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Mission-driven and a passion for mental health and lowering the cost of healthcare
NOCD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. NOCD is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.