NOCD is the #1 telehealth provider for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). OCD is one of the most severe, prevalent, and misunderstood mental health conditions. NOCD creates access to online therapy for people with OCD through our telehealth platform. In the NOCD app, members can quickly access and schedule live, face-to-face video therapy sessions with our national network of licensed therapists that specialize in Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy (ERP) - considered the "gold standard" in OCD treatment.
At NOCD, we help people reclaim their lives with clinically proven OCD treatment, by removing barriers to OCD care, and reducing the stigma associated with OCD. We’re changing the world and need other like-minded individuals to accelerate and expand our efforts.
Job Type: Remote position (must reside in the United States)
Benefits of becoming a NOCD Associate Therapist:
- We offer free supervision from our top clinicians to meet your requirement
- Ongoing Training from NOCD network
- Ability to work remotely from the comfort of your own home or office
- Specialized clinical training with experienced OCD providers
- Gain specialized knowledge and experience with treating OCD
- Opportunity for promotion after becoming independently licensed
- Flexibility with your schedule
- Marketing, Administrative, and technical support - you focus on the members, NOCD’s team will focus on the rest!
- Our amazing intake team will take care of patient acquisition
- Access to NOCD Professional Development Trainings and ongoing consultation with other team members
- 1:1 mentorship to discuss complex cases
- A fun, supportive, and encouraging environment where team successes are celebrated!
- Help one of the most underserved communities in mental health
- Industry-leading training opportunities and the opportunity to gain specialization as an ERP specialist
- Be part of an exceptionally collaborative and closely communicating network of quality therapists
What you’ll do:
- Help people with OCD get better and stay better by providing top-notch care (while supervised) through diagnoses, assessments, and evidence-based psychotherapy via the NOCD video platform
- Manage your caseload and schedule
- Build practitioner resilience
- Develop a professional identity that is mission-driven and member-focused
- Maintain complete and timely clinical documentation using the NOCD EHR system
- Participate in NOCD clinical consultation, training, and performance reviews, and advance your knowledge and practice of evidence-supported treatments for OCD
- Collaborate with our network of providers to help develop and reinforce treatment decisions
- An Associate Social Worker License (ACSW) in good standing to practice in your state
- Associates must have already obtained a minimum of 1500 clinical hours completed as a Registered Associate that have been signed off by a Clinical Supervisor with no less than 750 hours of face to face, individual psychotherapy sessions and at least 750 additional hours of clinical work which may include group therapy, crisis intervention, other relevant clinical duties within an out-patient mental health treatment setting
- Masters degree or higher from an accredited university in the behavioral and mental health field (e.g., social work, counseling, psychology)
- Relevant experience with evidence-based therapies (e.g., ERP, CBT, ACT)
- Organizing abilities, quick and enthusiastic learner, excellent communicator, receptive to feedback, and good with time management
- Conscientious self-starter who embraces and enjoys autonomous work
- Have a confidential, private location to work remotely from with stable internet access (at least 50mbps downloads speeds)
NOCD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. NOCD is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).