NOCD is the #1 telehealth provider for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). OCD is one of the most severe, prevalent, and misunderstood mental health conditions. NOCD creates access to online therapy for people with OCD through our telehealth platform. In the NOCD app, members can quickly access and schedule live, face-to-face video therapy sessions with our national network of licensed therapists that specialize in Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy (ERP) - considered the "gold standard" in OCD treatment.
At NOCD, we help people reclaim their lives with clinically proven OCD treatment, by removing barriers to OCD care, and reducing the stigma associated with OCD. We’re changing the world and need other like-minded individuals to accelerate and expand our efforts.
About the Role
NOCD is looking for a Licensed Therapist (LP, LMHC, LMFT, LICSW) based in Washington to join our team.
As a provider with NOCD, we want you to focus on what's most important - treating and caring for our members. We have dedicated teams to handle marketing, billing, credentialing, and scheduling. Therapists will use valuable previous clinical experience, good judgment, and our clinical guidelines to discern when to refer members to external resources. Providers will collaborate with our network of psychiatrists and therapists to help develop and reinforce treatment decisions.
You'll enjoy growth and support through: ongoing consultation with other team members; specialized clinical training with experienced OCD providers; information on the latest research advancements in the field; technical support and clinical protocols; 1:1 mentorship to discuss complex cases; and an open, receptive environment to provide feedback.
What You'll Do
- Help people with OCD get better and stay better by providing top-notch care through diagnoses, assessments, and evidence-based psychotherapy via the NOCD video platform
- Manage your caseload and schedule
- Maintain complete and timely clinical documentation using the NOCD EHR system
- Participate in NOCD clinical consultation, training, and advance your knowledge and practice of evidence-supported treatments for OCD
- Collaborate with our network of providers to help develop and reinforce treatment decisions
Requirements vary between full-time and contractor roles, at a high level:
- See credentialing information here.
- Full Time Providers:
- 40 hour work week
- Complete 28 hours of direct clinical work per week
- Attend 2 hours of weekly group clinical consultation
- Have 6 hours of weeknight availability for Member Sessions or 4 hours of weekend availability for Member Sessions per week
- Will participate in and complete cross-license application process during Onboarding
- Open and willing to treat children and adolescents after attending NOCD Child and Adolescent training
- Contract Providers:
- Complete 15 hours of Member Sessions each week
- Open to work weeknight or weekend hours part of the week
- Open and willing to treat children and adolescents after attending NOCD child and adolescent training
Who You Are
- Full and unrestricted license in good standing to practice in your state.
- Masters Degree Required
Washington: (Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker)
- At least 6 months of relevant experience with evidence-based therapies (e.g., ERP, CBT, ACT)
- Knowledge and experience with treating OCD with ERP is preferable but not required
- Organized, quick and enthusiastic learner, excellent communicator, good with time management
- Have a confidential, private location to work remotely from with reliable internet access
- Comfortable and efficient with using technology to communicate
- Ambitious and ready to keep up with a goal-driven, start-up environment
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- PTO based on an accrual system
- Casual and engaging startup environment with an outstanding mission-driven team atmosphere
- Specialized ERP training with experienced OCD providers
- Work remotely from the comfort of your own home or office
- Centralized scheduling
- Access to NOCD Professional Development Trainings and ongoing consultation with other team members
- One-on-one mentorship to discuss complex cases
- NOCD provides 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave for the primary caregiver, and 6 weeks of fully paid leave for the secondary caregiver, for qualifying full-time employees.
NOCD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. NOCD is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.