Nightfall makes safeguarding sensitive data for every application simple and seamless. Organizations, from startups to global brands, trust Nightfall’s software platform and APIs to discover, classify, and protect sensitive data.
As a Sales Development Representative at Nightfall, you will be responsible for driving the growth of Nightfall’s sales pipeline. As an SDR, you will play a key role in intelligent targeting, managing our demand generation process, and being an initial touchpoint among prospects. As a critical part of our go-to-market team, and as a potential customer’s first impression of the company, you will represent Nightfall and conduct business in a way that builds credibility and trust, setting the stage for winning new business. This position is designed to enable talented and passionate individuals to learn strong analytical, marketing, and selling skills as well as be a part of a dynamic, high-growth startup environment.
- Market Nightfall’s products and services via phone and email
- Generate prospective customers through cold calling and lead qualification
- Qualify inbound leads generated from marketing programs and campaigns
- Direct leads to sales representatives
- Record all data, document touchpoints, and update and maintain CRM
- Perform research and due diligence on prospects
- Work closely with sales representatives and marketing team to identify, position, and sell product value
- Provide detailed campaign feedback to leadership
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ambition, high energy, and unwavering desire to achieve top results
- Ability to understand technical concepts and possess enthusiasm for technology
- Articulate, confident with solid written and verbal skills: ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Detail oriented with strong administrative follow-up and follow-through
- Super motivated, proactive & goal-oriented self starter and team player
- Technically proficient using modern sales tools
- Eagerness and propensity to learn quickly
Nightfall is a cybersecurity startup dedicated to helping organizations secure and manage their sensitive data. As a leading enterprise technology company, our product affects the personal data that people entrust businesses to store & process with care every day. Critical data in modern organizations is often sprayed across a broad set of cloud data silos, and it’s a herculean task for security & compliance teams to monitor, manage, and protect this highly sensitive data. Via machine learning, our product makes it easy for organizations to discover, classify, and protect this sensitive data across their cloud footprint - such as their corporate SaaS, data infrastructure, and even their own apps. In doing so, we prevent data leakage, provide unprecedented data visibility & protection across the cloud, and enable compliance. We’re a technology startup founded in San Francisco, well-funded by leading institutional investors like Bain and Venrock, and a cadre of security & IT leaders from Okta, Salesforce, Atlassian, Splunk, FireEye, and more. Learn more on our website www.nightfall.ai or by reaching out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.