We’re looking for a Partner Manager to join the team at Niantic! This role acts as the nexus of communication between external clients and internal teams, handling a high capacity of campaigns to optimize the performance of Niantic’s Ad Products You, as the Partner Manager, will own all components of the client relationship to increase engagement, ensure retention and deliver satisfaction including maintaining the partners’ happiness level, growing the relationship through campaign execution and driving renewals. We are looking for an enthusiastic teammate who thrives in an ambitious environment, and possesses a mastery of relationship management, both internally and client-facing.
- Serve as primary liaison to clients, leading accounts, supporting and responding to requests in a swift and responsive manner to ensure clients are happy and issues are resolved quickly.
- Collaborate closely with Brand Partnership Leads to ensure well-executed handoffs, and to develop, maintain and grow client relationships; optimizing for shared goals and objectives.
- Build and streamline internal processes and improvements.
- Drive customer success by promoting the best methodologies, accelerating feature adoption, sharing and discovering new ways to add new value through Niantic’s games.
- Work closely with the Cross-functional teammates to help plan and execute campaigns and promotions, build case studies and customer success narratives and provide a feedback loop from clients.
- Drive partner retention and enthusiastically lead and execute client renewals.
- Convert clients into advocates through internal NPS surveys, external reviews, case studies or referrals.
- 5+ years of relevant job experience (e.g. Customer Success or Account Management) handling multi-million dollar accounts, specifically for an AdTech or Digital Media product. Preferably Gaming experience.
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, marketing, or related area of study (or equivalent practical experience).
- Data-driven, and strategic thinker able to work cross-functionally with Product teams.
- Adaptive to change and has the ability to learn quickly.
- Experience leading a high volume of tasks and comfortable with self-managed prioritization.
- Track record of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Experience and ease in building and handling C-level relationships.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Harry Potter:Wizards Unite. Our developer platform, Lightship, launches soon.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.