The Senior People Ops Coordinator / Senior Employee Experience Ambassador at Niantic will be accountable for evolving, elevating and delivering an outstanding employee experience by leading administrative processes, support systems, being the touch point for support questions, and inspiring, empowering and unleashing Niantics to dream and act big. This role will and is the hub between our people, processes and technology and an integral member of the team as we develop our operations mentality.
Niantic's People team seeks diverse, exceptional talent in an outstanding and fast paced industry, and ensures that our creative and dynamic culture keeps employees engaged. This role is key to the employee experience and will support and partner with all teams across the People function. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Partner with People teams to gather feedback and build out employee experience programs.
- Central point of contact for all new and existing Niantics through the employee lifecycle - you are the heart of what we do!
- Assist, support and back-up New Hire Orientation.
- Maintain and update employee files on company shared drive and PeopleIS.
- Triage general inquiries to the People support email.
- Support, dream and implement exciting ways to enhance our employee experience.
- Respond to employment verifications.
- Assist with data entry in People tracking sheets and systems.
- Assist with creating presentations.
- Assist with employee Handbook and policy revisions.
- Assist with ad-hoc People projects.
- Support out employee Mobility and Leave of Absence (LOA).
- First point of contact for Immigration assistance for Employees and Outside Counsel.
- Contractor Management for our contingent workforce.
- 4+ years proven professional experience in a relevant human resources or administrative position.
- 1-2 years experience with benefits and exit interviews preferred.
- Learning agility and flexibility.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
- Experience with People databases and PeopleIS systems.
- Strong sense of curiosity and willingness to learn and lean in.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.