Are you ready to help create planet-scale real-world games that have a positive impact on the world? Are you an articulate, expert producer who is motivated to champion and enable high-performing teams? Can you handle a wide-ranging range of team outputs, including R&D, game production and live ops?
Niantic London is seeking a Senior Producer to translate our ambitious creative vision into a clear product roadmap that delivers against Niantic's commercial and social objectives. You'll be responsible for prioritisation, planning and delivery, ensuring that our people can meet their goals in a stable, positive environment.
You will handle execution at every level, from creating overarching production plans through to running standups and sprints. You'll work closely with the leadership team to analyse player data and implement new features and updates. You will strengthen your team's capabilities by introducing development processes and philosophies.
If you're an inspiring leader with deep experience in mobile development and a real passion for crafting experiences with positive social impact, this is a great role for you.
Salary range: £80,000 to £100,000
- Define project plans with studio leadership, balancing studio priorities with team resource, create and run project budgets, own short and long-term capacity and resource planning
- Lead development and implementation against product and company goals; understand the user experience of our players, establish AAA-quality benchmarks for the product team and continuously strive for measurable improvement
- Pay close attention to the accessibility of our products, ensuring we're designing inclusive experiences for our diverse audience
- Own and develop productive working relationships with external parties, including IP holders and strategic partners
- Collaborate with key teams across the Niantic organisation including Marketing, Legal and QA, communicating product status, key issues, and launch plans
- Create a welcoming, high performance team culture. Take ownership for overcoming blockers and strengthening alignment between teams
- BA in an applicable degree, such as a humanities, production or games-related subject,, or equivalent experience.
- You have 8+ years of product management or production experience, or have equivalent experience through having shipped multiple commercially successful games.
- Proven experience delivering ambitious games that make judicious, creative use of emerging technologies.
- You have run live services and led metrics-based product optimisation.
- Demonstrated ability in quantitative and qualitative analysis and a knack for breaking down large problems into smaller solvable chunks.
- You are an empowering leader who excels in bringing order to complexity.
- You can move seamlessly from critical thinking through to detailed execution, and instinctively know which mode your team needs you in.
- You are adept at negotiating trade-offs and building consensus around critical decisions.
- You have games publishing experience, able to make strategic contribution through P&L development, revenue modelling and monetisation strategy.
- You have experience working on emerging hardware, augmented reality or location-based products.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.