We’re looking for an innovative marketer to help us lead our paid acquisition campaigns across the Niantic portfolio. As the Niantic Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will work closely with our Product Marketing team to devise marketing strategies and tactics to reach new, current, and lapsed audiences. Part creative, part analytical, this role will balance using data and insights to help drive the Niantic mission of getting people out in the real world for ‘adventures on foot with others’. And, most importantly, you’ll have tons of fun. Please note, candidates must be able to start working within six weeks after receiving an offer of employment.
- Work with the Product Marketing team and agency partners to define goals, create strategies, and execute on paid acquisition campaigns including SEM, paid social, programmatic, online video, and affiliates.
- Partner with Insights and Finance teams to develop LTV and ROI benchmarks and targets for our products.
- Design media plans with agency based on PMM budget that achieve established goals.
- Develop and track meaningful KPI’s based on campaign objectives.
- Use data and game insights to define and segment audiences at scale.
- Integrate and troubleshoot tracking related to campaign setup, analytics, and attribution.
- Lead A/B testing and optimization of paid campaigns including creative, audiences, networks, device and placements.
- Analyze results and provide performance insights for key stakeholders.
- Work with Community, Social, Product, and Art teams to manage creative, copy, and localization for a variety of products.
- Consult with Product team on best in class industry tools, platforms, and services.
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or a related field.
- 4+ years managing paid digital campaigns, with a minimum of 2 years mobile experience - gaming preferred.
- 2+ years of performance-based digital marketing on Google, Facebook, and other major advertising platforms / networks.
- Expert level knowledge on attribution and analytics platforms.
- Experience managing external partners such as agencies and affiliate networks.
- Expert level knowledge of Excel, setting up pivot tables, and working with large data sets.
- Comfortable setting up and troubleshooting tracking parameters and links.
- Experience working on a highly cross-functional team with ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders and multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with experience in developing and delivering executive presentations.
- Knowledge and understanding of Niantic’s mission and strategic and competitive position in the market.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, and record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO. Our third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, is currently in development.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We’re a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, and Hamburg.