Niantic Player Support provides global customer support and leverages tools to ensure a high-quality gameplay experience for tens of millions of users. The Player Support team is seeking a Content Management Lead to plan, write, edit, and maintain all help content and support responses for new and existing products. You will collaborate with different individuals across the organization and geographies, and be willing to "roll-up your sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Collaborate with product specialists and customer support managers to plan, write, edit, and publish user-facing support content, which includes help center articles, customer service responses, and social media messages.
- Publish help content including creating dynamic content and sending content to localization.
- Review help content and leverage data and insights to give feedback and drive improvements.
- Develop and implement processes to streamline the content development cycle from planning to publishing.
- Manage the localization vendors and ensure they meet the quality and SLA metrics.
- Create, maintain, and enforce style guides for Niantic Support as well as individual products. Ensure all content is consistent in terms of style, tone, and voice.
- Oversee the user interface and user experience designs of the Niantic Support Help Centers.
- BA/BS degree.
- You have 2+ years of technical writing and / or editing experience. Writing samples will be required. Experience producing or editing content for mobile gaming player communities is a strong plus.
- You have excellent writing, editorial, and written communications skills.
- You have project management skills. Experience managing large scale content projects a plus.
- You have basic HTML skills.
- You are familiar with best practices for producing help content for end users.
- You have experience with content management systems and support platforms, such as Zendesk or Helpshift.
- You are a team player and self-starter with great interpersonal skills and a solution-oriented attitude. You are able to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- You are passionate about Niantic’s mission and products.
- Advanced HTML and CSS skills.
- Familiarity with best practices for creating social media content and customer service response templates.
- Background in user experience design.
- Familiarity with analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2010, we became an independent company in 2014 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, and record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO. Our third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, is currently in development.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We’re a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, and Hamburg.