Help define and amplify the Niantic Developer story.
Niantic's marketing team is seeking a product marketing manager to bring its platform to the world and help developers create the future of AR. Our Platform Marketing team’s mission is to generate customer insights that inform Niantic’s platform product strategy, lead go-to-market for our suite of features, and execute campaigns to drive product growth within developer communities. In this particular role, we are looking for a creative, strategic, collaborative product marketer to help establish and scale the end-to-end of developer marketing at Niantic. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
Customer Focused. You love working with developers and building supportive campaigns that help them reach their goals.
Strong communicator. You are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience and differentiate Niantic.
Thoughtful. You pair data and insights with your passion for user input to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market.
Organized. You independently lead highly interdependent, sophisticated projects and keep various workstreams on track.
Passionate about technology. You are interested in learning about how things work and can explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
Ambitious. You thrive in dynamic, hyper-growth environment and operate fluidly between the high-level strategy and the micro-detail to get things done right.
Collaborative. You work well with a range of teams to execute on your work in a productive and collaborative manner.
- Scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different developer segments: talk regularly to internal and external developers and prospects and bring in qualitative and quantitative insights that guide your work (content, messaging, positioning, etc.).
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users and become the go-to specialist for your product area to help craft the product roadmap and strategy.
- Develop product positioning and messaging advised by user research, market insights, and understanding of features —APIs, SDKs, developer tools.
- Work closely cross-functional teams to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products.
- Build and launch creative campaigns across the full funnel: drive awareness of Niantic to developers, help them choose and start on Niantic, and convert them to evangelists.
- Establish the right metrics and campaigns that drive adoption on an ongoing basis; resolve how to start calculating the developer affinity metric for Niantic.
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, developer relations, developer evangelism, or product management.
- At least 3-4 years of product marketing or developer marketing experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies.
- You have technical proficiency and familiarity with APIs and developer tools.
- You have both startup and large company experience.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.