Be part of something bigger
NewStore provides Omnichannel-as-a-Service for retail brands worldwide that want to accelerate their digital transformation. Built for speed and flexibility, NewStore allows brands to easily deliver amazing shopping experiences that store associates and consumers love. Its mobile-first, modular cloud platform includes POS, order management, clienteling, inventory, and native consumer apps. NewStore customers such as Burton, Faherty Brand, G-Star RAW, Marine Layer, Scotch & Soda, UNTUCKit, and Vince benefit from the most complete, global omnichannel retail solution available. The company is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
Follow your passion
As Senior Manager Product Marketing you will be responsible for supporting the go-to-market strategy of the NewStore Omnichannel Platform in the global retail market.
You will develop global strategies that connect the NewStore Platform with the target market, enable the sales team through research and materials, support platform adoption through customer success and implementation partners, and provide feedback and direction to product teams. You will create differentiated positioning and messaging, and industry-leading content to support marketing and sales by working with customers and subject matter experts across the company.
Product Marketing is a pivotal function within the company. It transforms our product development and vision into the strategy needed to drive success in sales and marketing.
You’ll be part of a flat, fast-moving team motivated by collaboration. As part of the team, you’ll be responsible for creating product marketing content, including sales materials, go-to-market strategies, competitive research, and marketing collateral. You will collaborate closely with the sales, customer success, and product team members to develop our strategy for product launches, product positioning, and sales strategies.
- Partner with product management, design and engineering to determine the strategy, roadmap and success metrics for related products and experiences, ensuring product market fit and long-term lifecycle management
- Manage the relationship with internal and external creative teams and promote the creative development process for sales materials, developing clear and unique marketing collateral across channels
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and messaging to be used in product development and marketing campaigns
- Build and tell a compelling story across all internal and external, marketing and sales channels. Create thought leadership content and evangelize the solution.
- Review competitive offering and promote ongoing differentiation
- Create supporting content, enablement tools, playbooks, customer facing positioning presentations, strategy and vision decks.
- Launch these new products and create their market success. Build the platform positioning and messaging enabling a growing ecosystem of partners.
- Build and maintain market knowledge. Track industry trends, processes, challenges, and opportunities. Identify competitive solutions strengths and weaknesses.
- Work closely with regional teams to tailor positioning, messaging, collateral and programs for their unique challenges and markets.
- Understand and support our sales enablement team; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers; develop ongoing sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years business strategy and product marketing experience
- Previous background in B2B marketing, preferably with experience in startups or high growth SaaS companies
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships among distributed teams
And of course, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k), personal development budget, flexible working hours, and a generous paid time off policy.
Position is Boston-based; travel approximately 5%