WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Be part of something bigger
NewStore operates a platform for retailers to run their stores on iPhones. Purpose-built for mobile shoppers, the company provides Omnichannel-as-a-Service with the only integrated cloud OMS and mobile POS. Intuitive store associate apps allow retailers to offer seamless shopping experiences through endless aisle, mobile checkout, store fulfillment, real-time inventory and clienteling. An API-first architecture and an expansive ecosystem of partners means retailers can deploy fast and flexible omnichannel with ease. NewStore was founded by Stephan Schambach, who pioneered ecommerce at Demandware (now Salesforce Commerce Cloud). The company has offices in Berlin, Boston, and New York. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
As Graphic Designer, you will be the visual voice of NewStore, helping stakeholders clearly understand the business value of our omnichannel platform.
Follow your passion
You will not only have the opportunity to develop your graphic design skills, but also redefine the future of retail! NewStore works with leading apparel brands across the world, including Adidas and UNTUCKit. As Graphic Designer at NewStore you will get to shape how the world looks at the NewStore brand. Passionate about design and experienced in print, digital, and mobile, you will be responsible for the NewStore brand identity across all internal and external channels, including: websites, blogs, infographics, whitepapers, videos and more. Enjoy understanding other cultures and perspectives? Then you could be a great fit with NewStore. We employ superstars from over 20 countries and have offices in Germany and the U.S.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
- You get things done and take ownership. You are curious and inquire before assuming. You are open to new ideas, and share your own with candor. You leave your comfort zone. You make mistakes and learn from them, and you share your learnings and information. You disrupt current processes and ways of working. You aren’t complacent. You ask: Did I make it better?
- You put the team’s interest above your own. You know that when our customers and team members win, we all win. You listen and you propose solutions based on looking at the problem from several different perspectives. You ask: Is this a win-win?
- You understand our business and our people. You know what motivates our teams, and our customers and how to unlock their potential. You respectfully challenge ideas, even when doing so is uncomfortable. You ensure compromise does not come for the sake of social cohesion. You ask: Did I debate and commit?
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Online portfolio with a link that demonstrates success in print and digital design, including presentations, infographics, email campaigns, ads, landing pages, etc.
- 2+ years experience of graphic design and/or web design
- Ability to juggle moving priorities and multiple projects
- Exceptional eye for typography
- Advanced understanding of HTML & CSS
- Solid understanding of UI best practices as it applies to online marketing
- Past experience working with a CMS such as WordPress or HubSpot
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Expert in Adobe CC suite, Microsoft Office with Apple
- Google Docs, Invision, and Sketch a plus
- Video and print production a plus
- Ability to think strategically about design
- Aware of current design trends
- BA in graphic design or equivalent
- A secret Pinterest board with examples of atrocious design a plus
And of course, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k), personal development budget, lunches together, travel to other offices, flexible working hours, and a generous paid time off policy.
The position is Boston-based.
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com