Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in Australia and New Zealand, with operations across the globe including the United Kingdom, South Korea and Canada. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world's first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016 and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in nine cities across ANZ, three in the United Kingdom, three in South Korea and most recently have successfully launched in four cities in Canada.
You will report to the CEO and have the opportunity to be involved in key strategic business-impacting decisions for the People Ops function. You will collaborate closely with the business stakeholders to provide HR advisory across the organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide developmental support, coaching and direction to line managers and employees to achieve desired results, and provide clear guidance on approaches to building capability and developing expertise
- Partner with employees and managers to ensure the right development and succession planning is in place to achieve strategic priorities and that individuals are supported in their career development goals
- Manage the Bi-Annual Performance Review exercise, provide guidance to the Line, and ensure all activities are completed within the timeline.
- Provide advice and training to Lines on managing performance issues at all levels.
- Design employee engagement strategies that improve morale and retain top talent.
Deliver effective HR Services and Support
- Develop, design and implement key HR strategies and initiatives that are aligned to business and market requirements.
- Serve as a trusted business leader and a subject matter expert on the end to end spectrum of HR functions
- Draft and interpret HR Policies, support and coach managers in the practical implementation of HR practice and employment legislation to ensure compliance and consistency and ensure policies are fit for purpose
- Lead and manage a distributed team across ANZ, Singapore and China
- Managing the key HR Operations tasks across all countries of operations: on-boarding/off-boarding, employee contract preparation, handling S-pass and E-pass and visa processes regionally, issuing salary letters on promotion or after salary reviews, approving monthly payroll.
- Design a benefits package that is both attractive to employees and keeps costs in line. You will handle the remarketing at renewal, manage broker and vendor relations, and roll out open enrollment and education for the employees.
What You'll Need:
- 8+ years experience as a HR Leader including some in-house with MNCs or reputable start-ups.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources Management, Finance/Accounting or related field (however, will accept work experience in HR and accounting in lieu of a specific major)
- Adaptable and detail oriented with strong work ethic and organisational skills, and ability to handle different work streams under time constraints.
- Comfortable operating in a cross-functional and hyper-growth environment.
- Agility to apply HR generalist know-how to a dynamic mobility start-up
- Familiarity with Leapsome, BambooHR, JustLogin, Tanda, and Xero would be advantageous
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinion
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do More With Less
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!
Neuron Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to making all employment decisions including recruitment, appointment and promotion decisions on the basis of business needs, individual qualifications, and merit.
The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are dedicated to the continued personal and professional growth of our employees. We protect all of our employees regardless of race, nationality, ethnicity, politics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, social origin, physical and mental disability, religion or belief, marital or domestic partnership status, family or parental status and any other status recognised and protected by the law and regulations of where we operate.