Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in Australia and New Zealand and the company has also expanded into the United Kingdom, South Korea and Canada. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world's first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016 and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in nine cities across ANZ, three in the United Kingdom, two in South Korea and most recently have successfully launched in four cities in Canada.
You will be reporting to the Head of Expansion. You will lead a team of analysts and associates to drive global expansion strategy and recommendations. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, data, finance, and cities to drive key decision making.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a corporate level strategy to guide the company’s global expansion
- Track, synthesize and generate insights from competitor’s strategy and market evolution
- Structure and solve problems for a wide range of functions across the company. Work closely with business and functional leaders across the organization on a broad range of high-impact topics, which will give you the chance to play a leading role in shaping our company
- Lead delivery of special initiatives across a range of topics by collaborating with internal stakeholders from ideation to implementation
- Lead a high-performance team of Strategy Associates and Strategy Analysts
- Support global leadership in decisions that drive sustainable growth
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field. MBA preferred.
- A solid strategic and critical thinker, with experience in business portfolio management.
- Ideally, you have at least 5 years experience in strategy consulting firms, internet companies, investment banking or investment firms would be preferred
- At least 2 years of proven team management experience
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive deep insights
- Excellent track record of execution with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Agility to challenge the status quo and intellectually curious
- A keen interest in shared mobility and a growth mindset is essential to this role
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinion
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do More With Less
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!