Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in APAC and has also expanded into the United Kingdom, South Korea and Canada. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world’s first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016 and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in several cities across ANZ, three in the United Kingdom, two in South Korea and most recently launched in Canada.
Reporting to the Strategy Lead/Manager, you will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of the new market launches working closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, data, and other managers within the Global Market Organization (GMO) to drive key decision making.
What you’ll do:
- Support strategy team by conducting structured research on competitive landscape, market conditions and customer expectations
- Develop and present detailed analysis (introspective and outward-looking) including building analytical models, benchmarking and metric tracking
- Track and manage the execution and delivery of complex strategic initiatives across functions and markets
- Support business development efforts including proposal delivery and data analysis
- Collaborate with other functional areas (Engineering, Data, Regional Markets, Legal, Communications etc.) to ensure efficient and productive working relationships
What you'll need:
- Graduate from a reputable university, with 0 – 2 years of experience
- Previous experience in management consulting/ private equity/ venture capital or investment banking is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft/ Google productivity suite
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (verbal and written including longform)
- Ability to learn exponentially and adapt to an agile environment
- A keen interest in shared mobility and a growth mindset is essential to this role
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
Do More With Less
Both time and resources are finite. Balance your priorities and think strategically about how you can maximise your impact and the return on investment of your resources.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!