Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in Australia and New Zealand, with operations across the globe including the United Kingdom, South Korea and Canada. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world's first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016 and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in nine cities across ANZ, three in the United Kingdom, two in South Korea and most recently have successfully launched in four cities in Canada.
Reporting to the Head of Global Markets, the Global Growth Manager will be responsible for leading and coordinating revenue-generating initiatives across the markets that Neuron operates in globally. The role will work closely with Global Market Organization (GMO) leaders such as the Heads of Markets and Regional Managers, as well as with corporate functions such as Product, Communications and Engineering. The role will play a key part in the continued growth of our core e-scooter business, and help to explore adjacent areas of growth.
What You’ll Do
- Construct end to end demand generation initiatives addressing target audience, budget and delivery, to help drive user engagement and retention
- Analyze results of these initiatives, and determine how to iterate and improve campaigns - campaigns may be orchestrated online, through paid media, in-app and/or live events
- Perform research, develop strategies and make considered recommendations to aid in decision making for new product opportunities for the prioritization of new product and business verticals
- Partner with relevant stakeholders within the company to ensure a coordinated approach to strategy and execution
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of overall demand generation experience
- Expert knowledge of the demand generation mix and a strong track record of driving rapid lead and revenue growth through campaigns and programs.
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills, including expertise in Excel/sheets, and a strong focus on ROI
- Excellent communication and writing skills with experience with customer facing communications
- Master project management skills with superb attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
Do More With Less
Both time and resources are finite. Balance your priorities and think strategically about how you can maximise your impact and the return on investment of your resources.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!