Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in Australia and New Zealand and the company has also expanded into the United Kingdom and more recently Korea. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world’s first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016 and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in eight cities across ANZ, three in the United Kingdom and recently launched in Seoul, Korea.
Our Operations Supervisors are the shift leaders for our Operations team, monitoring our Ground Patrollers and Drivers as well as the availability of our Neuron e-scooters. Reporting into the Brisbane Senior Operations Manager, an Operations Supervisor may also have the opportunity to spearhead the growth and proactively contribute to other local or non-local launch initiatives.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform basic administrative tasks, such as shift scheduling and manpower deployment planning.
- Manage the Ground Patrollers & Drivers in retrieving and returning scooters to the designated parking stations.
- Ensure the Operations team performs timely deployment of the mobility devices at designated stations to support consumer demand.
- Ensure timely pick up of assigned e-scooters from scooter consolidation areas.
- Ensure the Operations team performs quality control and basic maintenance on the e-scooters.
- Train new Operations staff members and conduct refresher training
- Ensure that the Operations teams adhere to the Operations Standard Operating Procedures.
What You'll Need:
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work regular overnight hours and weekends (Wed-Sun, 11:00pm-7:00am).
- Ability to lift, carry and maneuver 25-28 kg
- Any mobility/logistics/transportation experience is advantageous
- A hands-on approach to leadership - our Operations supervisors will need to be comfortable managing “in the field” alongside their team members
- Self-Starter who radiates positivity and possesses a “can-do” attitude
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a complex operational environment
Make It Happen - Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Be Proactive - Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinion - Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Stay Curious - We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do More With Less - Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!