Neuron is the fastest growing micro-mobility operator in Asia Pacific and the leading shared e-scooter company across Australia and New Zealand. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron started the world’s first scooter sharing platform in Singapore in 2016. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in nine locations including Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin, Canberra, Townsville and Auckland and will soon be expanding to the United Kingdom.
These are our Values:
Make it happen
We are driven by results, make commitments with integrity, and consistently make an impact.
We take ownership of tasks that help us build sustainable growth.
Trust facts over opinions
Whenever possible, we make the logical choice based on data and known truths.
We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do more with less
Profit allows us to continue serving our users. We must be efficient and resourceful.
Reporting directly into the Regional Manager, you would have the opportunity to spearhead the growth and proactively contribute to Adelaide's success story. As the City Manager, you are responsible for being the primary voice and ambassador of Neuron in Adelaide. You will raise the opportunities and concerns of the market and set the priorities that will continue to grow Neuron across the city. The role demands principled thinking, deep understanding of Adelaide's mobility needs and user behavior. The ideal candidate has built and led a team before and is highly motivated to make Neuron a resounding success!
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute Neuron’s growth and operational strategy locally.
- Responsible for the maintaining the continued growth of Neuron in Adelaide by leading the business strategy
- Lead the Adelaide team on all fronts
- Maintain and expand relationships with local partners, city council, policy makers and key players.
- Participate in events and talks to share our mission locally.
What You'll Need:
- Integrity - We look for people who put their team members and users first and does the right thing, always.
- Attitude - Self-starter who radiates positivity and possesses a “can-do” view towards any challenge.
- Pragmatism & Resourcefulness - We are a startup, we need to stay nimble and prioritize so that we get from where we are to where we need to be.
- Passion - We are ecosystem engineers and are looking for leaders with a passion for mobility and sustainability.
- Team Player - Ability to influence and develop strong cross-functional working relationships.
- Problem Solver - Exceptional problem solver who has owned projects from start to finish.
- Relevant Experience - Previous experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and data driven environment is a plus.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and have the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our story, we want you!
**Neuron Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to making all employment decisions including recruitment, appointment and promotion decisions on the basis of business needs, individual qualifications, and merit.
The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are dedicated to the continued personal and professional growth of our employees. We protect all of our employees regardless of race, nationality, ethnicity, politics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, social origin, physical and mental disability, religion or belief, marital or domestic partnership status, family or parental status and any other status recognised and protected by the law and regulations of where we operate.