Neuron is the fastest growing micro-mobility operator in Asia Pacific and the leading shared e-scooter company across Australia and New Zealand. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron started the world’s first scooter sharing platform in Singapore in 2016. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in eight locations including Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin and Auckland and will soon be expanding to the UK.
These are our Values:
Make it happen
We are driven by results, make commitments with integrity, and consistently make an impact.
We take ownership of tasks that help us build sustainable growth.
Trust facts over opinions
Whenever possible, we make the logical choice based on data and known truths.
We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do more with less
Profit allows us to continue serving our users. We must be efficient and resourceful.
You will report to the Regional Manager. You would have the opportunity to spearhead the operations and proactively contribute to our growth initiatives in the city.
What you’ll do:
- Performing basic administrative task of shift scheduling and manpower deployment planning
- Create daily goals & strategy for operations team to follow
- Spend time on the streets of Hobart, helping to deploy and rebalance scooters
- Training new Ops Staffs and conducting refresher training
- Ensuring that the Operations teams adhere to the Operations Standard Operating Procedures
- Managing the Ground Patrollers & Drivers in retrieving and returning scooters to the designated parking stations
- Ensuring the Operations teams perform quality control and basic maintenance on the scooters
- Ensuring the Operations teams perform timely deployment of the mobility devices at designated stations to support consumer demand
- Ensuring the Operations team’s timely pick up of assigned scooters from scooter consolidation areas
What you'll need:
- Curiosity and ambition with a keen interest in shared mobility and a can-do attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and keeps everyone motivated on the team
- Any mobility/logistics/transportation experience is advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a complex operational environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop people
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Passionate about delivering a seamless customer experience
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you!
**Neuron Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to making all employment decisions including recruitment, appointment and promotion decisions on the basis of business needs, individual qualifications, and merit.
The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are dedicated to the continued personal and professional growth of our employees. We protect all of our employees regardless of race, nationality, ethnicity, politics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, social origin, physical and mental disability, religion or belief, marital or domestic partnership status, family or parental status and any other status recognised and protected by the law and regulations of where we operate.