Narvar is Growing! We are looking for a Senior/Staff level Software Engineer that focuses on the frontend. In this role, you will build products that power the post-purchase experience for the biggest brands in the retail industry. As a Frontend Software Engineer, you will have a direct impact on our customer-facing products and work with modern technologies like React, Redux, and GraphQL to ship complex features that drive millions of views.
- Implement new product features & support/ extend existing ones
- Build frontend platform components leveraged across our internal and external products
- Contribute to our overall frontend architecture and development experience partnering with other senior frontend engineers
What we’re looking for
- BS/MS in computer science, engineering, or equivalent frontend engineering experience
- Experience with a frontend framework(s), such as React, Svelte Angular, Vue or Ember
- Experience developing consumer facing applications consuming various APIs from a microservice backend system
- Experience defining APIs for new features with a backend lead counterpart
- Knowledge of full development life cycle and computer science fundamentals
- Experience with mentoring other engineers
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 850+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 8 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.