a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 550+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
As the Manager of Office & Facilities at Narvar, you will manage the team responsible for the overall front office activities including the reception area, mail, facilities, and purchase requests. You will also be responsible for planning and overseeing office services and activities such as daily catered lunches, events, office space/design, meeting room facilities, and more. In this role, you will work closely with the People, Finance, and IT teams to amplify our culture and create an amazing experience for all Narvar employees and guests.
what you’ll do
- Manage the front desk and facilities team to create a world-class office every day.
- Lead all office/space planning and design, including working with our broker to source new office space.
- Plan and execute office maintenance and improvement plans, including managing our relationship with the building’s property management team (security, engineering, janitorial, and the landlord).
- Manage vendors, including research/sourcing, contract negotiation, and ongoing communication.
- Organize office activities such as happy hours, company/team events, external speakers, and recruiting events.
- Be a leader of Narvar’s values-based culture.
what we’re looking for
- You have 3 + years successful office management experience in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- You have previously managed people and a sizable office budget.
- You can help support office security, IT, and AV systems and policies.
- You excel at prioritization, self-management, and bringing organization to chaos.
You have been involved with a successful office design, buildout, and/or move.
- You can be trusted with sensitive and confidential information.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- You want to continue to build a thriving community in our office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.