a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Levi's, Estee Lauder, Coach, TUMI, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
Are you passionate about leading and mentoring sales professionals? We're seeking a strategic thinker and empathetic leader for our high-performing sales development team. As the Manager of Sales Development, you'll lead a 4+ person team and be responsible for hiring, onboarding, and training. You'll further optimise our outbound sales processes and set the team of Sales Development Representatives up for success in their career paths at Narvar.
what you’ll do
- Lead a team of Enterprise Sales Development Representatives and ensure they meet and exceed performance targets
- Develop the team’s foundational sales skills through ongoing training and mentorship
- Partner with the recruiting team to source and hire top talent
- Engage with field-based Account Executives to ensure a solid partnership with their dedicated SDRs
- Collaborate with other sales leaders to define KPIs and objectives to maximise sales productivity
- Maintain monthly and quarterly pipeline forecasts
- Have a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” in executing initiatives to drive pipeline for our Account Executives
- Develop incentives, competitions, and other unique programs that keep the culture and environment upbeat, fun, and consistent
what we’re looking for
- You have 5+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS sales (including 2+ years of quota carrying) and 2+ years managing a team of SDRs
- You have a builder mentality and the dedication to make an immediate impact
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a passion for coaching, mentoring, and growing sales professionals
- You're adaptable to change and can support an evolving go-to-market strategy
- University degree strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.